W-15 & Fuel Stop Inline Fuel Filter
Fuel flow is up to 150 litres per hour together with a water separation efficiency greater than 98% and a pressure drop of only 20 mbar offering minimal restriction to fuel flow.
Either transparent or metal bowl options are available and all models are fitted with a washable stainless steel element which means no replacement elements.
Installation is before the fuel lift pump ensuring full system protection with two port sizes available, ½'' x 20 UNF/SAE & M14 x 1.5.
Diesel and heating oil
Ideal for Marine, Industrial and Transport applications.
FUEL FLOW OPTIONS
Available in 15, 100 micron
View the embedded image gallery online at:
- Aluminium die-cast filter head/ bracket for easy installation.
- Transparent (Trogamid® T5000) or aluminium bowl options.
- Pleated stainless steel washable element, surface area 50 cm2.
- Thumb screw plug to drain water and impurities from bowl.
- Ball valve to drain water and impurities from bowl (optional on transparent bowl models only).
The WASP W-15 series has three stages of operation
The incoming flow of fuel oil changes velocity and direction, reducing the possibility of further reduction of any water droplets present through impact.
This takes place on and just below the flow dispersion member allowing the separated water to descend to the bottom of the filter bowl.
The fuel finally passes through the stainless steel filter element. This removes all particulate above 100 micron still suspended in the fuel after the separation process.
|W-15 range||Filtration (micron)||Details|
|W-15ST.85.01||100mic stainless steel||1/2" x 20 UNF ports, clear bowl, drain plug|
|W-15ST.85M||100mic stainless steel||M14x1.5 ports, clear bowl, drain plug|
|W-15ST.85.01B||100mic stainless steel||1/2" x 20 UNF ports, clear bowl, drain tap|
|W-15ST.85B||100mic stainless steel||M14x1.5 ports, clear bowl, drain tap|
|W-15ST.85Mpps||15mic paper||M14x1.5 ports, clear bowl, drain plug|
|W-15ST.85pps||15mic paper extended length||M14x1.5 ports, clear bowl, drain plug|
|W-15ST.85MN||100mic stainless steel||M14x1.5 ports, metal bowl, drain plug|
|W-15FS||Fuel stop||Stops fuel flow if water level is too high|
|W60450/0015P||Standard replacement 15 mic paper element (all inc 85Mpps, except 85pp)|
|W60200/0015P||Replacement extended paper element (15 micron) for 85pps model only|
|W60450/01||Replacement 100 mic stainless steel element|
|W014.0800.004||Replacement seal kit|
|W-15FS||Unique fuel-stop filter|
W-15 FS Unique fuel-stop filter
When water level reaches the pre-determined level, the flow of fuel is halted. This offers a safe way to ensure water in fuel contamination doesn’t reach your engine.
The internal precision machined float ensures only fuel passes; it is free to move within the filter and as the water is separated, will float on that water content collecting in the bowl.
The W-15FS range does not offer particulate filtration, hence there not being a micron rating next to the unit's details above, however engine protection from water content is unparalleled in such a compact form.
For more technical information, please see the Technical Details tab.
|Maximum flow rate||2.5 Lts/min (150 L/Hr)|
|Connections||1/2''-20 UNF or M14x1,5|
|Pressure tested to||2 bar|
|Environment temperature range||-20°+120 °C|
|Filtering Degree||100 micron|
- If necessary refit the two port plugs supplied with the filter. If they are not to be repositioned check they are correctly tightened.
- Follow the flow direction according to the arrows on each of the four ports.
- This range of filters should be installed on the suction side of the fuel supply system before the lift pump.
- Check regularly for separated water
- Drain off any separated water or impurities regularly via the thumb screw drain plug or valve
- Remove, clean and re-fit the stainless steel element as necessary
- replace paper element when required, see product range tab
Fuel Filters Fuel Polishing Gallery Fuel Contaminations Fuel Additives