W-PFS-240 Premium Fuel Cleaning System
240 litres per minute fuel polishing system, cleaning fuel to 2 micron, removing both free and emulsified water, bacteria and particulate.
This frame mounted 220v AC unit can be custom built to your specifications and offers medium to high flow fuel cleaning with manual, automatic and BMS control. Complete monitoring is at your finger tips with our user friendly colour touch screen control system. The PFS range can be custom built to your specifications and we have a wide range of add-on options to meet all your needs.
Tank sizes 175,000 to 500,000 litres, cleaning 240 litres per minute. Available in 220vAC.
TOUCH SCREEN CONTROL
Easy to use, manual and auto set up, BMS, reporting and trending, export data, Ethernet desktop sharing and much more.
CLEAN TO 2 MICRON
Including removal of emulsified and free water, bacteria, dirt, and particulate.
- 240 lit/min Frame Mounted unit 240 lit/min Frame Mounted unit
- Colour touchscreen included Colour touchscreen included
- Best quality fittings Best quality fittings
- Add-on: Auto biocide dosing Add-on: Auto biocide dosing
- Add-on: Heater /cooler option Add-on: Heater /cooler option
- Add-on: Polish to 0.5mic Add-on: Polish to 0.5mic
- Add-on: Drip Tray Add-on: Drip Tray
- Add-on: Modbus Add-on: Modbus
- Trolley mounted Trolley mounted
- Fuel Polishing Results Fuel Polishing Results
- Injector damage Injector damage
- Water contamination Water contamination
- Fuel Tank Contamination Fuel Tank Contamination
- Advanced, high speed 220v AC system, providing full control system and monitoring
- Manual, Automatic (timer) and BMS control system
- Fuel conditioning stage for anti-bacterial action, eliminates the build-up of algae and water in your tanks
- Patented centrifugal removal process
- Recirculation or transfer action
- Service filter alarm
- Water in fuel alarm
- Differential alarm
- 99.9 % free water removal in a single pass
- 99 % emulsified water removal in a single pass
- 2 micron final polish/fuel cleaning
- Add-on options available
Frame with or
W-PFS-240 240 lit/min
220v 50hz 1ph AC
Need help selecting the right system for your requirements? Use our new Product Selector.
For more technical information, please see the Technical Details tab.
|Flow rate||up to 240 lit/min|
|Recommended tank size||Up to 500,000 litres|
220v 50hz 1ph AC
Frame with or without enclosure
|Particulate removal to||2 Micron|
|Control unit||Colour touchscreen|
|Suction capability||1.5m vertical lift, over 5m with non-return valve fitted and when primed|
|Port sizes||2" BSP-P|
|Pump body||Stainless Steel|
|Pump type||Stainless Steel|
* Measurements above are for the wall mounted version. Please enquire for weights and dimensions for alternative finishes.
Ensure the system is securely fastened to a wall or other suitable solid structure.
The unit should have unique pipe work from any existing fuel driven equipment. The input to the WASP system should feed from the bottom of the fuel tank (via a ball valve and a foot valve or non return valve)
The system should pick-up fuel from the lowest point of the tank at one end, (below the level of the fuel feed to your engine) and ideally return it to the highest point at the opposite end.
- The output should return to the tank at the top, opposite end to the input ideally.
- The unit can be controlled via BMS, however it is capable of self operation and monitoring.
- System must be primed before use and operation. It must also be primed after servicing; although with the aforementioned foot or non return valve installed, priming should only need to be done once after installation.
- With power applied, please ensure the system’s time and date have been correctly set.
- We recommend an internal pipe diameter of 3/4” for the 010 model and 1” for the others; however larger diameters will assist the unit as this reduces the frictional losses. Small diameters, long pipe runs or many bends in the pipe work will cause high frictional losses and cause the system to run slower than its maximum speed, or in extreme cases cause it to stop. Likewise high fuel lifts or fuel heads will also cause the unit to run slower.
In any typical fuel tank, the pipe feeding fuel to the engine is not at the bottom, however to successfully clean fuel, the pickup pipe going to the WB unit should be right at the bottom of the tank, below the engine feed.
- Full W-PFS Range of products
- W-PFS-008 Product Page
- W-PFS-010 Product Page
- W-PFS-014 Product Page
- W-PFS-026 Product Page
- W-PFS-040 Product Page
- W-PFS-060 Product Page
- W-PFS-120 Product Page
- W-PFS Range Brochure
- WB Fuel Cleaning Range
- Compare WB and W-PFS
- Use our helpful product selector
- New to fuel polishing?
- How does it work?
- Spare Parts Page
- Product Support
- Download the Protecting your data PDF
- Fuel polishing Add-ons
Try our helpful new PRODUCT SELECTOR to select the model for your needs.
Choosing your ideal system..
is easy as 1, 2, 3
Need help? Contact us